It only takes one finger to feel the power of motion control with the Lift Gate Assistant.
Weber Knapp’s popular hospitality product is counterbalanced to provide a user-friendly open/close feature.
The Lift Gate Assistant has been specifically designed for the fast-paced settings of restaurants and bars. Users can lift the gate with one finger -- it won’t fall, even when partially open.
Where the Lift Gate Assistant Fits Into Your Design
This unique counterbalanced flip-up door:
- Reduces strain on employees
- Makes a more efficient workspace
- Provides a safer work environment
Advantages of the Lift Gate Assistant include:
- No dangerous dropping or slamming gates
- Smooth, consistent counterbalancing during the entire opening and closing range
- Minimum useful life of 100,000 cycles
- Designed to meet ADA requirements
- Sturdy steel construction finished in durable black, white, or silver powder coating (Also available in stainless steel)
- Made in the USA
You can easily incorporate the Lift Gate Assistant into your new applications or retrofit it for existing ones.
- Access lid weight
- Access lid material
- Access lid dimensions (thickness, width and length)
Come discover what’s possible in your next hospitality design. To learn more about the lift gate assistant and our other motion control solutions, please fill out the form on the right.
Want to get into the specifics? Check out our new LiftGate Assistant Lid Calculator!